Interpretation and Definitions
- “You” and “yours” means the individual, company, or legal entity accessing or using the service or our website.
- “We,” “us,” and “our” refers to Silver Oaks and our employees.
- “Account” means a unique account created for you or by you to access our service. (use only if people register to this site)
- “Our website” and “this site” refers to (website link) including all its webpages.
- “Content” refers to any content on this site in the form of text, image, audio, and visuals.
- “Third-party” refers to our service providers such as web developers, digital marketers, social media service providers, organizations that manage our website, or any other service provider that provide the service on behalf of us.
- “Personal data” and “PII” refer to any information that can be used to identify contact or locate the person to whom such information belongs.
- “Device” refers to any device that you use to access the service, such as a cellphone, computer, or tablet.
What information do we collect about you?
All types of Personal Information that we collect through this website can be defined as below;
“Any information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, such as name, date, and place of birth, contact information, or any other information that is linked or linkable to an individual is called Personal Identifiable Information (PII). “
- Actively: The information that you voluntarily share with us. Your PII is shared through email, registration forms on the website, messages from social media platforms, or any other medium. We may collect PII such as:
- Communication information includes your name, email address, and phone number. This helps us to communicate with you.
- Profile Data such as user id or password, for login purposes.
Updating personal information and privacy preference
As a user, you have the complete right to access, update or delete your personal information at any time. You can always send a formal request by email at email.
We will provide you with all the information that our service provider or we hold about you or your device. On request, we can also permanently delete any personal information on request subject to the privacy rules of the UAE.
How we use this information?
We assure you that we act only according to our legal obligations. We do not sell or rent your PII with third parties in any way. The way we process your PII falls into the following categories:
- Communication: We process this data to communicate with you and serve you with the best client service. We also use this data to supply the goods and/or services that you may purchase from us and keep records of such transactions. It is in our genuine interest to be able to use your PII to reply to the communications sent to us, to keep records, and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Marketing: We process this data to communicate with you about our promotional activities. The promotions may include competitions, prize draws, and free gifts to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. However, these are completely optional; you can always unsubscribe to our emails.
- Technical: It is the data that we collected passively through cookies and other automated systems. We process this data to analyze how a visitor uses our website and other online services. This helps us in managing and protecting our website. This also enables us to provide relevant website content and advertisements to our visitors. These data are utilized by our analytics team to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
It is in our legitimate and legal interest that we retain all the above-mentioned data with us unless you formally ask us to remove it permanently. Your PII is crucial to provide you services and to fulfill our legal obligations. The formal request for deleting your PII can be sent to us at email. We will respond to your request within 30 working days. We might still retain certain information if necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Protection of personal information
Security of your data and information is our utmost priority. We take all the necessary and appropriate steps to ensure the safety of your personally identifiable information when you transfer it from your device to our site and otherwise. Our technical experts try their best to ensure the protection of such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, we need to understand the nature of the internet, where no data transmission is 100% secure. Having said that, it doesn’t contemplate that we leave any stones unturned to provide protection to your PII.
Information shared on social media.
Individuals below 18 years of age, then kindly restrain themselves from forming an account or commenting on our website. We do not collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
Privacy complaints as per GDPR guidelines:
Individuals who are in the European Union (EU) and are EU citizens residing in other locations have specific statutory rights in relation to their personal data. You have the right to be informed, access, update, rectify, delete or object anything related to Personal Information.